The appetizers season has begun! and we love it! We love organic chips, sausages, tuna rillettes and raw vegetables … but let’s shake things up and make a super simple recipe that smells like summer: mini honey and goat cheese bruschettas.
Ready in two phases, they will delight lovers of sweety salty.
Ingredients for about twenty bruschettas:
- 1 traditional baguette bread
- 120g of fresh goat cheese
- 1 handful of pine nuts
- 3-4 branches of mint
- 4 teaspoons of acacia honey
- Fresh grounded pepper
1. Slice bread into slices about 1 cm thick. Toast them lightly with toast and spread them with fresh goat cheese.
2. Roast the pine nuts in a hot, oil-free pan for a few minutes until they light up a bit. Be careful to stay clear of the frying pan to prevent them from burning and to stir regularly to have a homogeneous roasting.
3. Shred the mint.
4. Sprinkle with pine nuts and mint.
5. Diving a teaspoon in the honey pot, and pour it on the bruschetta.
6. Season with some fresh pepper.
Some variant ideas:
Replace pine nuts with sunflower seeds, flaxseed, squash or
mix of all these seeds
Replace mint with rosemary
Recipe written by Myriam (aumenuilya) exclusively for Apis Cera.