Ambroise is a handcrafted beeswax candle pillar created in a custom mold made by Apis Cera. Shorter and thicker than our flagship model, Lucienne, it has the same unique texture on the outside with the honeycomb pattern, although it is poured and not rolled.
This lovely box of 2 beeswax candles pillars is custom-made to ensure their safe transportation and good conservation. The candles are delicately wrapped in our bee-printed silk paper and closed with Apis Cera’s trademark seal.
This candle is called “Ambroise” in reference to Saint Ambrose (c. 340 – 397), archbishop of Milan, known to be the protector of beekeepers.
Ambroise candle goes perfectly with his best friend, the brass candle pin Regina.
For more photos: click here
– We use 100% pure beeswax without additives or coloring
– Color and perfume may vary depending to climate conditions, season or origin
– Shape and size may vary slightly from one candle to another
– The wick is 100% pure cotton
– All of our candles are made in traditional fashion, in harmony with Nature
Approximately 36 hours
– During its first use, leave the candle burning for at least two and a half hours or wait until the surface has entirely melted. It will prevent the formation of a pool
– If the flame is too big, the wick needs to be shortened. Put out the candle and cut the wick a little. It should be approx. half an inch (15 mm)
– Don’t let it burn for more than 3 hours in a row
– For safety, please place the candle on a stand or a cup and not in a glass
– To extend the burning time, you may store it in your refrigerator
Candle: 2.3” diameter, 5.1“ tall (60 x 130 mm)
Box: 4.9” x 6.1” x 2.3”
Once you tried beeswax candles pillars, you will have a hard time going back.
Dany Lousberg –
It is a real pleasure to live with your candles. They are perfect !
These candles are superb! So much care and attention are put into every detail from the elegant packaging to the perfectly wrapped honey-scented candles. Such a fine and meaningful gift to give or receive!
I purchased these candles for my wife as a 2 year anniversary gift. She is in love with them! The texture is wonderful and you can tell they are handmade without sacrificing quality. The craftsmanship is superb. Will definitely be buying more once we burn through these.
These were just delivered to my house. Absolutely stunning quality and beautiful packaging. I will definitely be making another purchase.
Kristen Walker –
They last forever, they are my favorites! xx
Kimia Tournois –
I just received my order.
Your candles are wonderful! The beautiful boxes and the little touches make the Apis Cera experience a real moment of pleasure;)
Thank you !
Merveilleuses bougies, reçues dans une jolie boîte et emballées avec beaucoup de soins.
J’ai bien reçu vos bougies et … j’en suis complètement fan !
Leur combustion est lente, leur odeur de miel subtile et délicate 🙂
J’aime aussi beaucoup la boite et le papier d’emballage dans lesquels vous les livrez !
Bref, j’ai enfin trouvé les bougies dont je rêvais.
Love these candles!! The bee hive pattern is gorgeous and I could stare at them all day. They last a very long time and I love the fact that they don’t drip on the sides like many other candles usually do.
Melissa Adams –
Every detail is lovely: the candle’s mellow honey color, the packaging, the delicate scent when you open the box, the thoughtful instructions. If you can’t travel to Provence, these candles will take you there.
Sarah Wiech –
I have just lit my candle and the light it gives off is gorgeous. The packaging is divine and would make a lovely gift.
I am in love.
I loved these. They are more beautiful in person and the quality is amazing! They burn absolutely clean, last forever.
Luke Dicks –
They are magnificent!!! I dont want to use them!!
Justin Reid –
Thank you Sharon for this beautiful gift! Next time we’ll travel to Provence together!!
Charlotte Arida –
very lovely. I like Ambroise and its beautiful packaging. Charlotte
Long burning time and beautiful to have on your coffee table 🙂