Lucienne is a handcrafted rolled beeswax candle made the traditional way by rolling a sheet of beeswax around a wax-dipped cotton wick. Its particularity is the beautiful texture of a honeycomb pattern.
This lovely box contains 9 pure beeswax candles. It is custom-made to ensure their safe shipping and good conservation. The candles are delicately wrapped in a themed silk paper and closed with Apis Cera’s trademark seal.
This unique box is dressed in black and orange for the occasion.
This model is called “Lucienne” in reference to the root of the word: Luc/ Luz/ Lux, the Latin word for Light.
For more photos: click here
– We use 100% pure beeswax without additives or coloring
– Color and perfume may vary depending to climate conditions, season or origin
– Shape and size may vary from one candle to another
– The wick is 100% pure cotton
– All of our candles are made in traditional fashion, in harmony with Nature
Burning time: Approximately 5 hours
– If the flame is too big, the wick needs to be shortened. Put out the candle and cut the wick a little. It should be approx. half an inch (15 mm)
– To extend the burning time, you may store it in your refrigerator
Candle: 0.78” diameter, 10.6“ tall (20 x 270 mm) – (ideal for classic candleholder)
Box: 2.9” x 2.9” x 11.8” (74 x 74 x 300 mm)
There are no reviews yet.